2.23.2009

While I'm at it.....

So, since I'm posting anyway, and dont want to overload you with too many pictures in one post here are some more things to look at.

First, in the on-campus dorms we get very nice singles, the bed's about a full size i think. it's reaaally hard though:



Finally, and perhaps most importantly I bought this at a bakery today:



What is it? and how big is it exactly?



That's a chinese tissue box, but its still the same size as a normal box of kleenex. that's right it's a GIANT 菠罗包!!! (pineapple bun) (I can smell your jealousy from here)

Awesomeness: double the bun, double the awesomeness +2, Total: 3

5 comments:

  1. that is amazing. looks like you're already having an incredible time in shanghai!

    you should vary the awesomeness points though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duly noted my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh epic pineapple bun.

    charlie versus the chinese bakery! dun dun dun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. is shanghai's 菠罗包 that big???????????hahahahaha.the same size as a normal box of kleenex.that is huge.hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. in response to your mocking my boat-driving abilities: at least my chair isn't retarded.

    ReplyDelete