2.25.2009

Update #2 = Success!

So this is the second time posting of the week, which means... #1 is accomplished. Success!

Sooo what's in store for the second update?!?! Simple, MORE FOOD!!!! XD

So on Monday? I think, Ginny and I went for some street food out the back gate, more specifically, kebabs. Yup. Or skewers if you prefer. Either way, yummy deliciousness, all costing a grand total of 25 RMB. It's pretty amazing how many different kinds of skewers/kebabs they have, ranging from classic 羊肉串 (lamb kebab) to vegetables, like mushrooms and enoki mushrooms, to crazy stuff, like chicken gizzards and chicken legs. That's right, CHICKEN LEGS. Anyhow, here are some pictures of our adventure to have a drool at:



mmmmm lamb kebabs.....



Charlie + Chicken Leg vs. Ginny + Chicken Wings 2x

Soo, 2:30 AM with class at 8:30.... homework still left for my 5:00 law & society class..... so naturally its blogging time.... nice......

Awesome Tally: Delicious Dining on the cheap +1, Failure @ school + sleep T.T -1. Total: 3

Next Episode: More food updates likely, + Trip to Fake/Fabric Market?!?

2 comments:

  1. well i look damn attractive in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:07

    HEYYY!!!

    I had no idea that you were making a Shanghai blog, too! Whoo, now I have TWO blogs to look at when I'm avoiding my homework. Hahaha.

    The kebabs look delish. Would you laugh at me if I told you I've never had street kebabs in China before??

    Keep updating on the foods! I love seeing what crazy things you find to eat in Shanghai/China in general.

    : )

    ReplyDelete